Yes, I know what you are thinking. Still, the reality is nearly as shocking as the double entendre in the title suggests.
Creator ( and possible lunatic ) Kasey McMahon has hollowed out an actual beaver to create what is undoubtedly the most bizarre PC case mod ever.
Check out what this beaver is packin’:
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor – T7200 2.00 GHz 667 4MB 1.0375–1.3V
- 160GB Hard drive – laptop drive
- 1GB RAM – NBM 1G|PATRIOT DII667 PSD21G6672S R
- Motherboard: AOpen Mini ITX A-I945GTT-VFA (RoHS) with external power supply
- Panasonic UJ-85J 8X Slim DVD Burner
- Tornado 80mm fan – ACCES FAN|80X38 3/4PTD8038H VTTD RT
The full build info is available via the product site.