There are many cool custom PC cases out there, but very few can even hope to compete with this Venator Class Star Destroyer. Lovingly named, YAZI, this masterpiece comes to us from creator asphiax as part of a modding contest by MSI.
Now, you may be thinking he just built a model kit Destroyer and shoved his computer parts inside, but no—he built this entire thing from scratch.
Asphiax took his project to new heights, modeling it first in 3D and then getting to work making the pieces. For the smaller bits, he purchased a 3D printer to get all of the details just right.
And this Destroyer means business. Just check out the spec list:
- Mainboard – MSI B150m Mortar matx board
- Graphics Card – MSI 780TI Lightning
- RAM – Avexir Blitz 1.1 32GB DDR4 3000MHz – White
- Processor – Intel Core i5 6600K 4x 3.50GHz
- Power Supply – Thermaltake toughpower DPS G 850W Platinum
This game tower would do the Galactic Republic proud.