Last week we learned that Commodore Computers was going to be resurrected as Commodore Gaming with a line of rigs specifically designed for gamers.
Today at CeBIT Commodore unveiled their new computers and provided some interesting details.
- Four models to choose from: Cg, Cgs, Cgx, and “extreme level” Cxx
- Top of the line Cxx features the GX6700 Intel quad-core processor, two Nvida 8800 GTX graphics cards, 4GB of memory, an ASUS nForce motherboard, and up to 750GB of memory in various RAID configurations
- Each machine runs on 64-bit version of Vista
- Features “Ice Cube” cooling components and independently controlled LEDs
- “Revolutionary painting process” allows PCs to be customized with special designs
Online orders will be taken on the company website starting in April. Pricing information has not been made available.
More images are available after the break.