Nintendo is looking for a full-time assistant to Nintendo President Reggie Fils-Aime.
Do you have what it takes? Check out the full job description after the break.
Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide leader and innovator in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its popular home and portable video game systems. Each year, hundreds of all-new titles for the best-selling Game Boy® Advance SP, Nintendo DS™ and Nintendo GameCube™ systems extend Nintendo’s vast game library and continue the tradition of delivering a rich, diverse mix of quality video games for players of all ages. Since the release of its first home video game system in 1983, Nintendo has sold more than 2 billion video games and more than 360 million hardware units globally, creating enduring industry icons such as Mario™ and Donkey Kong® and launching popular culture franchise phenomena such as Metroid®, Zelda™ and Pokémon®. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, WA, serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Western Hemisphere.
Description of Duties
* Provides support of a highly complex and responsible nature to Company President
* Performs advanced, diverse, and confidential duties that may be administrative in nature or project based
* Interfaces with high level internal and external contacts requiring considerable discretion and initiative
* Researches background material and collects data for reports, speeches, and correspondence
* Updates and distributes highly confidential product planning report
* May carry out assignments relating to civic or committee activities involving fund raising, membership drives, board meetings and social functions of senior management
* Screens, routes, and/or independently handles a significant number of phone calls and e-mails
* Manages executive’s schedule including travel, speaking engagements, trade events
* Prepares expense reporting and speech materials including PowerPoint presentations
* Prepares and maintains Action Memos
* Organizes all details of several offsite workshops each year
Summary of Requirements
* Eight years related experience
* Broad and comprehensive experience, including a thorough knowledge of the organization, including policies and practices
* Detailed knowledge of organizational operations, procedures, and personnel
* Excellent PC skills including Windows, Word, and Excel
* High level expertise with PowerPoint
* Ability to relay information with tact and diplomacy
* Bilingual in Japanese/English preferred
* Vocational certification as an executive secretary, or equivalent
** Applications and resumes will only be accepted through Nintendo’s website as we no longer accept paper, faxed, or emailed resumes.