Any home decorating show will tell you that TVs can be a real eyesore in a living space (and that wood paneling you have in the den really has to go). Fortunately, there are plenty of products on the market that can help you disguise the TV without sacrificing convenience. In fact, with these gadgets and contraptions, it seems as though you could have secret TVs just about anywhere.
- Retro TV iPad dock: Why can’t we just let go of the past?
- Marvel Comics licenses super-hero themed LCD TVs
- Clicker remote has bottle opener for lazy multitasking
- The Pac-Man bookcase gobbles up your HDTV
- Pillow remote is almost a good idea