My first car was an early ’80s Volvo with a bald front tire. The only tech it had inside was a radio and a heater and I felt pretty fortunate that both were working. Plus, I got away with having a crappy car because during the whole “grunge” period, people kind of revered junk. It was like a badge of honor.
That’s not gonna happen these days—now it’s all about added features and technology. But, even if your car still has hand-crank windows, you can still try to make it seem sweeter. But be forewarned, even the coolest-seeming gadgets may backfire on you.
- Millennium Falcon Windshield Sun Shade
- Carstache: The First Step In Making Your Car Look Like Magnum P.I.
- Gas Gripper For Sanitary, Hands-Free Pumping
- How To Build a Fake Google Street View Car
- Hello Kitty Motor Oil Keeps Engines and Sanrio’s Wallets Well Lubed
- DC Officially Licensing 1966 Batmobile Replicas