How much time do you spend on Twitter and Facebook these days? For many of us, the answer might be a little frightening. It could be worse, though. Your addiction to social networking could extend beyond the computer and the cell phone if you use the following gadgets. Face-to-face conversations could deteriorate into brief status updates and your entire life could be chronicled automatically — with no event ever being too pointless, personal or boring to broadcast.
- Pingo the Penguin is your best Facebook Friend
- “Vintage Twitter” Post-it notes
- Facebook coffee mug proves you need only one
- A Post-it note pillow can remind you to nap
- Plush Twitter bird retweets your affection
- Twitter Fail Whale cake is a huge success