Elgato Systems has developed a means of receiving and recording analog or digital TV on your Mac – and it’s all done with a device similar to a USB stick.
- Watch analog as well as digital TV on your Mac.
- Browse EyeTV menus in Full Screen mode.
- Rewind, fast forward, and pause digital TV.
- Record hours of your favorite TV shows directly on your hard drive and edit out unwanted content.
- Find TV shows using the built-in program guide (USA only).
- Export clips and entire episodes to your video-capable iPod.
- Connect game consoles and enjoy zero latency game play.
Plus, if you own a Dual PowerPC G5 or an Intel Core Duo processor you can enjoy watching programs in 720p or 1080i HDTV (MPEG-2).
At only $150, the EyeTV Hybrid looks to be a pretty sweet product at a reasonable price.
Click here for more information on the EyeTV Hybrid.