The Knight Rider KITT Car USB Charger has two USB ports, each capable of charging almost any USB-powered device (both put out 1.0 Amp). But it also has that signature light sequence from KITT’s voicebox we all know and love, synced to respond to 10 different audio phrases from the TV show. And in case you ever need less 80s, there’s a switch to turn the whole thing off or mute him. Possibly so your smart-mouthed car doesn’t speak to the nice officer.
The phrases include:
- I am a Knight Industries 2000 with a thousand megabits of memory and a 1 nanosecond access time.
- I’m very pleased to meet you.
- Anything you can think of, I’m sure I can perform.*
- My sensors are picking up some very strange vibrations.
- If you’ll permit me, I have a solution.
- May I suggest you put the car in the auto-cruise mode for safety’s sake.**
- I fail to see the logic of that statement.
- I’m going to have to make a pit stop very shortly.
- If it weren’t for me you’d be walking.
- As a machine I believe I’m quite fortunate not to have your human dependency upon oxygen for your survival.
- Next time you want something handled in a specific way, please be sure to tell me ahead of time.
*Depends on your car
**This is not safe at all if you think K.I.T.T. will take the wheel
Product Page ($29.99)