A card, a fancy restaurant, a romantic evening at home — these are typical ways to spend a Valentine’s Day. But not everyone has a typical kind of relationship, especially the geekier types among us … and those who date them. For those people we present a list that features 10 more fitting ways to celebrate the holiday. Just be sure to proceed with caution, because some of these ideas can backfire in a big way.
- Just in time — Love Energy Potion
- Say ‘I do’ with Lego wedding ring
- Five places to find geeky Valentine’s Day cards
- Oh-oh … Are we running out of chocolate?
- Oh God, it’s a two-person Snuggie!
- Is it wrong to want the Kinect Gear Ring as my wedding band?