Nerd Approved has hooked up with ParamountZone in the UK to offer five (FIVE!) lucky Nerdy Approved readers the chance to win one of these iOS/Android-controlled iHelicopters!
The Copter Controller app is free in both the App Store (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch) and Android Market (for supported Android phones like HTC Desire S, HTC Desire HD, HTC Incredible S, Samsung 9100, i9000, Moto MB525, LG P350, HTC Wild Fire, HTC Wild Fire S, HTC Hero, HTC Sensation—with support for more devices coming soon) and is used with an included IR transmitter that plugs into your phone.
Check out more details on how to enter after the break, plus a video of the iHelicopter in action.
- Controlled by your iPhone or Android phone!
- iHelicopter includes TURBO button for when extra speed is required
- Works with iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch and supported Android phones as below
- Controlled by traditional controls on the App user interface or with motion control (tilt your phone!)
- Phone controlled helicopter Approx 20cm in length
- Just download the free App on the apple App store and Android market
- App name: “Copter Controller”
- Quality feel to the product and packaging
- Innovative Gyro technology incorporated for amazing controllability
- i-Helicopter can be controlled in all directions
- Crash resistant material reduces crash damage
- Spares included in the pack and extra spares available if required
- No extra batteries are needed (big saving over traditional rc helicopters)
- About 9 minutes flight time per charge (charges from the included USB cable)
- iPhone helicopter charge time: About 25-30 minutes
- Recommended for ages 14 and above
- Android phones supported: HTC – Desire S, HTC – Desire HD, HTC – Incredible S, HTC – Wild Fire, HTC – Wild Fire S, HTC – Hero, HTC – Sensation, Samsung – 9100, Samsung – i9000, Moto – MB525, LG – P350
- More Android Support being added every day
To enter, simply follow us on Facebook, Twitter and/or Google+:
- “Like” us on Facebook and comment in the contest thread.
- Follow us on Twitter and retweet this post with the hashtags and #giveaway
- Add me to your circles on Google+ and comment in the contest thread.
The last day to enter is Friday, November 11th. Five winners will be chosen at random. Good luck!