With the Apple Watch event happening today, it’s the perfect time to unveil the latest educational deal in our Nerd Approved Deals Store. For just $19, you’ll be able to download an instructional course that will have you building apps for the watch in no time. From the description:
Mammoth Interactive is bringing you a comprehensive course on Apple’s new WatchKit software, to get you creating and publishing engaging apps.
- Create 6 different sample apps: an inspirational quote app, betting game, productivity timer, maps, geolocation, Twitter
- Transport iPhone data such as HealthKit to the watch
- Easily navigate the WatchKit interface
- Master Apple’s human interface guidelines
- 5 hours of high quality content
John Bura has been programming games since 1997, teaching since 2002, and is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. This company produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, Android, HTML 5, ad-games and more. To this day, John has contributed to 40 commercial games, several of which have risen to number one in Apple’s app store.
And don’t forget that we also have awesome giveaways going on right now including a MacBook Pro, 50? LG TV and more. So get in on those while you still can!