At $600 this might not seem like a deal, but to the hardcore Harry Potter fan it’s an absolute steal with a savings of $400 off of the regular price. This limited edition boxed set is available for preorder and is due to be released on December 4th. It includes eight volumes including a scale prop replica of The Monster Book of Monsters that looks like it could bite your fingers.
This collector’s edition includes:
• A cloth-covered case, styled to look like a shelf from a shop in Diagon Alley
• A cloth-bound edition of Harry Potter: Page to Screen
• Seven additional volumes detailing the Harry Potter creative team’s ten years of extensive efforts:
* The Creature Shop Compendium: Flora and Fauna from the Harry Potter Films
* Environments Envisioned: Building Fantastic Sets and Scouting Dramatic Locations
* A Guide to the Graphic Arts Department: Posters, Prints, and Publications from the Harry Potter Films
* Movie Magic: Practical Props and Exciting Effects
* The Paintings of Hogwarts: Masterpieces from the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Sets
* Ten Years Later: Life on Set with the Harry Potter Cast and Crew
* Wizard Wear and Muggle Attire: Costuming the World of Harry Potter
• A replica of The Monster Book of Monsters film prop
• A gilded portfolio of five frame-able prints of original Harry Potter concept art
There are only 3,000 of these available, so preorder now and be sure that one of them is yours!
See more pictures after the break…