Like its namesake, the AK-47 phone has a rugged, military vibe – but it also has just about everything a guy could want in a mobile.
- Independent walkie-talkie and phone system
- 1000 hour standby
- 2.2″ 262,144-color TFT Touch Screen
- MP3/MP4 Player (MP3 ringtones)
- 2 megapixel camera
- Memo, Calendar, Alarm, Clock, Calculator, Ebook, Games
- Expandable memory: T-Flash upto 1GB (1024K onboard)
- Military-esque carrying pouch included
The one thing I don’t get is that the AK-47 has all of these cool features, but it has a fake compass on the back? What the hell is that all about?
You can pick up an AK-47 Mobile Phone for $225.