Using a piece of software called xplorer 360 (Download here),and a SATA cable, users can now browse the entire XBox 360 filesystem.
Now before you get too excited, this software will not allow you to copy retail games, but it will allow you to import saved games from your original XBox and even trade saved games via 360savedgames.
Here is a list of the main features:
* FULL Read/Write to 360 HDDs.
* FULL Read/Write to 360 Memory Units.
* Physical and Logical drive access.
* Support for opening of dumps of both devices.
* Backup/Restore dump options.
For more information check out XBox Scene.
Posted by Sean