Chances are you have a Clark Griswold in your neighborhood that goes all out each year with the holiday decorations. Maybe you are that Clark Griswold. Either way, it would be hard to compete with the ten displays featured here. These are the kind of displays that can bring down an entire power grid, back up traffic and have neighbors assembling with torches. If the melting of the polar ice caps accelerates this month, you’ll know who to blame.
- How to build your own Lego Death Star Christmas ornament
- Tron illusion Christmas lights video
- The handyman’s Christmas tree
- Your favorite nerdy movie roles played by mice on a Christmas tree
- Tannenbomb ornament turns the holidays into hell
- Ugly Christmas sweaters now available in T-shirt form