LEGO is bringing back the Ultimate Collector Series Snowspeeder set 14 years after the original, and it includes nearly 250 more pieces for added detail.
From the press release:
Collect a true Star Wars classic: the T-47 Snowspeeder. This LEGO interpretation of the iconic airspeeder that fans will remember from Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back has all the details you’d expect, including opening airbrakes, rotating rear gun, and an opening cockpit with space for the included Rebel Snowspeeder Pilot and Rebel Snowspeeder Gunner minifigures. This model also comes with a display stand and fact plaque, so it can take pride of place in any LEGO Star Wars collection.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a Rebel Snowspeeder Pilot and a Rebel Snowspeeder Gunner.
- Features intricate, authentic detailing, opening airbrakes, rotating rear gun and an opening cockpit with space for the 2 included minifigures.
- Attach the Snowspeeder to the stand with fact plaque to display it.
Includes 2 blaster pistols.
- Accessory elements include electrobinoculars, a Snowspeeder Pilot helmet and a Snowspeeder Gunner helmet.
- Snowspeeder on display stand measures over 8” (21cm) high, 15” (39cm) long and 11” (29cm) wide, and over 4” (11cm) high without stand.
The Ultimate Collector Series, 75144 Snowspeeder includes 1703 pieces and will retail for $199.99 when it’s released on Star Wars Day, May 4th. It will be available in LEGO stores and from the LEGO Shop online.